Are you a domicile of Uttarakhand?
Eligibility Criteria He/she should have been a permanent resident of the state for at least 15 years from the given year. A person who has a permanent home in the state but residing out of the State for earning or any other purpose. Women married to men who have permanent residence in the state.
How can I get domicile certificate in Uttarakhand online?
- Application form.
- Property TAX (As applicable).
- Voter ID.
- Birth Certificate.
- Educational certificates as applicable.
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Residential proof of land or rented house (photocopy of land deed / rent receipt copy).
How do I get my Edistrict ID in Uttarakhand?
Uttarakhand e-District Portal Registration
- Visit Official Portal.
- Step 1: The applicant has to visit the official website of e-District, Uttarakhand Government.
- E-District User Login.
- Step 2: Click on “Login” Button which is present on the homepage of the portal.
- Provide the Details.
What is domicile certificate India?
In general, a domicile Certificate or a residence certificate is issued by a state government to prove that the person having the domicile certificate is a resident of that particular State or Union Territory as stated in the domicile certificate.
Where is domicile certificate number Maharashtra?
Where is Domicile certificate number Written In Maharashtra? The residence certificate number is printed in the upper corner of the document on the right side of each certificate.
How can I get EWS certificate in Uttarakhand?
- To apply, applicant has to go to the respective thasildhar/block office.
- A reference number will be given to the applicant for the application submitted.
- Authorities will also mention a approximate date for issuance of certificate.
- Thasildhar will process the application through his authorities.
How can I prove domicile in India?
Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telphone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized Document.