- Open the inspector.
- Click the button at the bottom left with 3 lines – its tooltip is “show console”
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Security and Privacy.
- Click Site settings.
Can you code in browser?
- Now, enclose your code with and tags.
- Save the file with a .
- Now, click on Run -> Launch in Chrome .
- If you modify the code, simply save the changes ( Ctrl + s ) in Notepad++.
Document Object Model (DOM)
Practice As Often As You Can. The key to retaining new knowledge and building your programming skills quickly is a regular practice.