How do I add student email to Outlook app?
Setting up the Outlook app on an Android Phone for StudentMail
- If you do not already have Outlook, download the Microsoft Outlook app:
- Go to Settings.
- Press Add Account.
- Press Add an Email Account.
- Enter your full student email address, then press Continue.
How do I get my university email on my iPhone?
Add your university email account to Mail (iOS)
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap ‘Add account’
- Select your email provider.
- Enter your university email address.
- Enter a description.
- Select and Save your settings.
How do I add UNI Outlook calendar to iPhone?
It’s likely that behind the scenes your university is using Microsoft Exchange. You can connect the Calendar app on Mac, iPad and iPhone to Exchange: On Mac, go to System Preferences > Internet Accounts and click the plus (+) button, bottom-left. On iPad and iPhone, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account.
How do I access my Open University email in Outlook?
Add an account
- Open Outlook.
- Tap the gear icon on the bottom left‑hand side.
- Tap + Add account.
- Tap Add an email account.
- Enter your email address, and tap Continue.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your password, and tap Sign in.
- Tap Allow. Your newly added email address will display under Accounts.
How do I add my university email to Gmail?
Add your university email account to Gmail
- Open the Gmail app. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- Go to Settings. Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner and select Settings.
- Add account.
- Select the email provider.
- Enter your university email address and password.
- Set up your account.
How do I get my Outlook email on my iPhone?
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you see Next, tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- If you see Save, tap Save.