How do I create a database project in Visual Studio 2012?
Open Visual Studio and create a new Database Project….5.4 Create a Publish Profile
- Enter the Database Name. With this name the database will be created.
- Click Edit to open the Connection Properties window.
- Select your Server.
- Save the Profile.
- Click Publish to publish you Database Project.
How do I create a SQL project?
Create a new project and add it to a solution
- In Solution Explorer, select the solution.
- On the File menu, point to Add, and click New Project.
- In the New Project dialog box, click a type of project. Templates. In the Templates box, select a template.
- Click OK.
How do I make a database project?
To create a new project and import existing database schema
- Click File, New, then Project.
- Change the name of the project to TradeDev and click OK to create the new project.
- Right-click the newly created TradeDev project in Solution Explorer, select Import, then Database.
How do you connect a database to a project?
In the SQL Connect window, click Create from an existing database project. The Create from an existing database project dialog box is displayed: Click Browse and specify the location of your database project or folder. For SQL Server Database Projects, this is the folder containing the project file.
How do I create a database script in Visual Studio?
- Open the Server Explorer and right-click on the item for which you want to generate the script.
- Select the Generate Create Script menu item from the context menu displayed.
- If you select a specific database object, the Generate Create Scripts dialog box appears, configured for only that object.
How do I write a SQL project on my resume?
Resume example 1: Entry-level SQL Developer
- Excellent understanding of database principles, structures, theories and practices.
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Ability to develop applications.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.