How do I empty my Brother waste toner box full?
- Remove the waste toner box, by lifting it up and out of the machine using the green handle located on the front of the box.
- Clean the two metal contacts located on the back of the waste toner box with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Reinstall the waste toner box in the Brother machine.
Can I empty waste toner box Brother?
The waste toner box cannot be reliably modified or emptied to clear the error.
Can you reuse waste toner cartridge?
Your toner waste container shouldn’t end up in the trash, instead you can empty and reuse it.
How do I reset my Brother waste toner box?
To clear the message ‘Replace WT Box’ from the LCD display, power off the printer using the power switch on the right side of the printer. Wait 5 seconds and then power the printer back on. If the printer continues to display the message ‘Replace WT box’, the waste toner box is full and needs to be replaced.
How do I clear the message no waste toner?
The waste toner box may be secured by an orange packing clip. Twist the clip and remove from the machine (this clip may be discarded). 6. Hold the green handle of the waste toner box and remove the waste toner box from the machine.
How do I reset my waste toner?
Try these solutions
- Power Off the Printer, Unplug the Power Cord, Wait Five Minutes, Plug the Power Cord Back in, and Then Power On the Printer.
- Reseat the Waste Toner (Dry Ink) Container.
- Perform a Software Reset.
How do you reset the waste toner box on a Brother HL 3170CDW?
Your Brother HL-3170CDW printer has a self-cleaning mechanism that cleans the drive belt, also known as the waste box. Open the front cover then close it and you will hear a whirring sound. After the whirring sound, close the cover for a few seconds then open the front cover again.