How do I get my webcam to work on my MSI laptop?
Press “Fn-F6” to turn on the webcam on the MSI laptop.
Does MSI gf75 have a camera?
In addition, the new GS66 Stealth, GS75 Stealth and GT76 Titan DT series are equipped with IR cameras, which are going to help you instantly log in the laptop through Windows Hello, with just a simple glance. With these advantages, MSI laptop will bring you the most convenient and sharpest video call experience.
How do I update my MSI camera driver?
Download the newest version of the driver that you wish to replace using MSI official website. After downloading and extracting the driver from the archive file, a “Setup.exe” file is visible in the folder. Double-click on the file to run it, and click then click “Next” until the installation is complete.
Do MSI laptops have webcams?
MSI laptops use the F6 key for the webcam. To turn on your webcam, you need to press the F6 key, or press Fn + F6 together: You’ll notice the F6 key has a little picture on it that actually looks like a webcam. Once you press F6 or FN+F6, the camera should toggle on and be available for use.
How do I install a MSI driver on my website?
1] Download from MSI’s official website: Go to the MSI official website. Enter the requested details in the “Find your product” section. Go to the Driver tab and choose your operating system. Choose the motherboard drivers that you want to install and press download.
How do I find my camera drivers in Device Manager?
Open Device Manager. Select Cameras (or Imaging devices/ USB devices) and click Action > Scan for hardware changes. If your webcam shows up, this means the driver has been successfully detected. Restart your computer for the changes to take full effect.
How do I run MSI drivers?
If you have it, follow these steps:
- Click Windows + R to go to Run.
- Type devmgmt. msc and click Ok.
- Select the category of drivers that you want to download and install/update.
- Right-click and choose “Install driver” from the pop-up menu.
- Choose “Install driver.”
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
How do I download MSI drivers without optical drive?
- Select your OS.
- Download the drivers you need.
- Copy them to an USB thumb drive and plug it into the MSI board after you’re done with Windows installation (if the PC you’re on is not the one that has the MSI board)
- Run the driver installation.