How do I start FSX with engines off?
wich can be set to cold and dark before starting FSX. If i was you i will start the flight and shut the engines off with ctrl+shift+F1. thats it.
How do you start a plane from cold and dark?
To select the cold and dark setting first select the aircraft in the aircraft menu and then select a parking position using the location menu. After selecting a parking position you will see options for “ready for taxi”, “before engine start” and “cold and dark”.
How do I start cold and dark in FSX?
Cold & Dark Setup (For Default FSX Aircraft):
- Select the aircraft you want to fly.
- Select the airport jetway/ramp you want to be at, at the beginning of the flight.
- Hold downthe ALT button (two seconds).
- Choose the default Cessna 172SP.
- The game will reload.
How do you get cold and dark in FSX?
Thanks! Start a flight in the 757 at a gate or wherever you want to start from and shut the airplane down. Press the ; key to save the the flight. Then whenever you want to start a cold and dark flight from that airport, just load it and it will be in the cold and dark state that you previously saved it in.
How do you start a b737 engine?
Boeing 737-NG Startup Procedures
- Turn on the Main Battery.
- Select either of the Left Main fuel pump switches to the “ON” position.
- Select the APU switch to the “START” position.
- With the APU fully powered up, select the APU Bleed switch to the “ON” position to provide pneumatic air to the bleed system.
How do you start cold and dark in FSX?
To start from the beginning with a cold and dark aircraft, shut down everything:
- Set the parking brake.
- Move throttles to zero.
- Cut off the fuel valves on the throttle quadrant.
- Or use the standard keyboard command: Ctrl+Shift+F1.
- Turn off all electrical items:
- Turn off every control that works:
- Save the flight.
How do I get to cold and dark in FSX?
How does jet engine start?
The electric motor spins the main shaft until there is enough air blowing through the compressor and the combustion chamber to light the engine. Fuel starts flowing and an igniter similar to a spark plug ignites the fuel. Then fuel flow is increased to spin the engine up to its operating speed.