How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone?
To transfer files from PC to iPhone/iPad with iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Unlock the iDevice and trust the computer.
- Click the “Device” tab and select the category, like Photos, Movies, Songs, and more.
- Check the “Sync [category]” option and select the items you’d like to copy.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone?
Plug in a USB drive to a compatible port and the drive folder that contains the files will open.
- Connect the device to the computer.
- On the device, tap the USB computer connection notification.
- On the computer, select the device.
- Choose from the files to do the transfer onto the device or computer and vice versa.
How do I transfer MP4 files from my computer to my iPhone?
Connect the iPhone to your PC using the USB cable to sync the MP4 file automatically. If the device is set to manual sync, click “Movies” in the Library navigation pane and then select the MP4 file you imported. Drag the highlighted file to your iPhone in the Devices pane to sync the video file.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my phone wirelessly?
All you need to do is download the free client on your computer and phone, and sign in with a new account. This automatically links your devices. Now, when you want to transfer anything, just select the AirDroid option in the share menu. With AirDroid’s free version, the maximum file size you can remotely send is 30MB.
How do I transfer a PDF from my laptop to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer files from my laptop to my iPhone wirelessly?
You just need to turn on iCloud Drive to transfer your files from PC to iOS device.
- Visit “iCloud.com” on your PC then sign in with your Apple ID details.
- Then choose the “iCloud Drive” option.
- Click on the “Upload” button and choose the file you wish to transfer from your computer to the iOS device.
How to transfer files between iPhone and computer?
Connect the iPhone with your Windows PC using a USB cable.
How do you access iPhone files from PC?
Turn on iCloud according to the files you want to access.
How do I transfer data from my iPhone to my computer?
Choose extraction mode. iMyfone D-Back for Windows operating system is available on a trial basis, which users can download from the
How do I copy an iPhone to a PC?
To start with,connect your iPhone to the PC with the help of a digital cable.