How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Dell XPS?
Pairing with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Swipe-in from the right edge of the display to access the Action Center.
- Press and hold Bluetooth and then tap Go to settings.
- From the list of devices, tap the device you want to pair with and tap Pair.
Does Dell XPS 13 have Bluetooth?
The previous model of the XPS 13 did have problems with Bluetooth which could be addressed with a few simple tweaks. If you experience Bluetooth problems on the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, here are a few ways to fix them. As far as I can tell, Bluetooth issues on Dells are caused by drivers or configuration.
Can you use a wireless mouse with Dell XPS 13?
Wireless mouse Logitech MX Master 3 Tracking is accurate enough for productivity and even gaming, and the design keeps it comfortable for extended periods of use. If you need a great wireless mouse to go with your XPS 13, this is it.
Does the Dell XPS have Bluetooth?
Pairing with Bluetooth-enabled devices For more information, see Turning on/off Bluetooth . Swipe-in from the right edge of the display to access the Action Center. Press and hold Bluetooth and then tap Go to settings. From the list of devices, tap the device you want to pair with and tap Pair.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Dell Studio laptop?
Turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth toggle to turn it On or Off.
How do I connect my Dell Bluetooth keyboard?
Pair your keyboard with your Bluetooth-enabled computer:
- In Windows Search, type Bluetooth.
- Click Bluetooth and other devices settings. The Settings window appears.
- Click Bluetooth and other devices. Ensure that the Bluetooth is turned on.
- From the list of devices, click Dell Keyboard.
Can you use a mouse with a Dell XPS?
The Logitech Unifying Receiver for the wireless mouse and keyboard are pre-paired and is an internal component of the XPS 18.