How do I use Seagate central personal cloud storage?
Seagate Access is an account that you use to remotely access your Personal Cloud….Access Personal Cloud content using a web browser
- Open a web browser and go to personalcloud.seagate.com.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Your NAS OS devices are listed. Click on the Personal Cloud you would like to access.
Did Seagate discontinue personal cloud?
Personal Cloud Home Media Storage Note: Effective May 15th, 2021, the Seagate Access and MyNAS services for NAS OS 4 devices will no longer be available, including their remote access functionality, Sdrive, and mobile app integrations.
How do I setup my Seagate Central?
Connect Seagate Central to your Wi-Fi router with the supplied Ethernet cable. 2. Attach the power adapter to the Seagate Central power port, and plug the adapter into a power outlet. When you plug in the power adapter, the Seagate Central device begins to power up automatically.
How do I transfer files to my Seagate Personal Cloud?
Use the Filebrowser app to view, share and manage your files on your Seagate storage device. You can: Browse the media on your Personal Cloud….Upload files
- Go to the destination folder for your files.
- Click the Add icon on the top right and choose Upload.
- Select the files you want to upload.
- Click Open.
How do I access my Seagate Central files?
Open Windows Explorer or File Explorer and expand Networks in the left panel. 2. Under Networks, click the Seagate Central device. The device’s folders appear on the right.
How do I access files on my Seagate external hard drive?
Look for the Seagate External drive in (My) Computer/This PC. It will be a drive letter, like E: or F: (unless you have changed it). Open (My) Documents by double-clicking on it. Resize the window in the same way, so that each window takes up only a portion of the screen.
How do I reset my Seagate Personal Cloud?
Reset your Personal Cloud
- Power off your Personal Cloud using the power button on the back of the device.
- Insert a paper clip or slim object into the hole on the back of your Personal Cloud and press down the reset button.
- Power on your Personal Cloud.
- Wait for a minimum of 20 seconds, and then release the reset button.
How do I access my Seagate external hard drive remotely?
Set up MyNAS remote access
- Go to NAS OS > Device Manager > Network > Remote access.
- In the Remote access drop-down menu, choose Seagate MyNAS.
- Type a name for the NAS OS device in the Name field. The name should be different than the NAS OS device’s network name.
- Choose Apply.
How do I backup my Seagate to the cloud?
Seagate Dashboard – Cloud Backup
- Double Click to Open the Seagate Dashboard Software.
- Click PC backup or Back up to cloud.
- Select New Backup Plan (Windows Only)
- Select the data you want backed up to the cloud.
- Select Add Cloud.
- Select one of the available Clouds.
- Enter your credentials to sign in.