How do you change the page size in PowerPoint 2010?
To change the slide size:
- Select the Design tab of the toolbar ribbon.
- Select Page Setup on the left end of the toolbar.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, under Slides sized for, choose the predefined size you want, or choose Custom and specify the dimensions you want.
Where is slide size in PowerPoint 2010?
Summary – How to change the size of a Powerpoint slide in Powerpoint 2010 by adjusting the page size. Click the Design tab. Click the Page Setup button. Click the Slides sized for dropdown menu and choose an option, or manually enter the size in the Width and Height fields.
How do I reduce the size of my PowerPoint presentation?
How to Reduce You PowerPoint File Size
- Compress Selected Pictures in PPT File.
- Compress All Pictures in Your PowerPoint.
- Save Your PowerPoint in a .
- Link to Videos in Your Presentation.
- Use the Insert Tab to Add Photos.
- Share PPT Slides in PDF Format.
- Reduce Embedded Characters.
- Use Charts and Embedded Objects as Images.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint presentation?
10 Strategies to Compress or Reduce the Size of Large PowerPoint Presentations
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
What is the page size of PowerPoint?
Standard (4:3) slides have a size of 10 x 7.5 inches or 25.4 x 19.05 cm. Widescreen (16:9) is the default slide size in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016 and 365. Widescreen (16:9) slides have a size of 13.33 x 7.5 inches or 33.867 x 19.05 cm.
How do I change margins in PowerPoint 2010?
Right-click on the shape or text box and select Format Shape from the menu. Select Size & Properties on the Format Shape panel. You can then specify exact dimensions for right, left, top and bottom margins. You’ll see the margins take effect when text is added.
How do I reduce the size of a PPT in 2019?
Open your presentation in PowerPoint, then navigate to the File tab and go to the Info page within the backstage view. When video files are detected in your presentation, you’ll be able to see the Compress Media button. Simply click on it, then choose the desired quality.
Why is my PPT so big?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
Why is my PowerPoint file size so large?
How do I adjust margins in PowerPoint?
Click the “Slides Sized For” menu and select the “Custom” option. Type the desired margin measurements in the “Height” and “Width” fields, according to the page size.
How do you change borders in PowerPoint?
Go to Table Tools >Design > Table Styles > Borders, and then click the border option that you want to change….Add or change a table border
- Use Pen Color to change the color of the border.
- Use Pen Weight to change the thickness of the border.
- Use Pen Style to change the line style of the border.
How do you format page numbers in PowerPoint?
Step One – Insert a circle.
How to add page numbers to PowerPoint?
II. Add page numbers to powerpoint from any slide. Step 1: Go to Design,select Slide Size and choose Custome Slide Size…Step 2: In Slide Size box,you can
How do you change the page size?
– Internet Explorer: Click on the magnifying glass in the bottom right of the window. – Chrome: Click on the wrench in the top right corner of the window. Click + or – on the zoom option. – Safari: Select the View menu, then click Zoom In or Zoom Out. – Firefox: Select the View menu, then click Zoom In or Zoom Out.
How do you change the margins in PowerPoint?
– Open a blank presentation. Click on the “View” button in the Menu Bar on top (as indicated by “1” in the image above) – Next, look for the “Guide” option. It will be close to the “Ruler” option in the View tab. – Lastly, to ensure that the Guides are visible on the slide, verify that you have 2 dotted lines crossing each other in the middle of the slide.