How do you do a comeback?
- You’re the reason God created the middle finger.
- Your secrets are always safe with me.
- You bring everyone so much joy when you leave the room.
- I may love to shop but I will never buy your bull.
- I’d give you a nasty look but you’ve already got one.
- Someday you’ll go far.
How do you respond when someone says shut up?
Funny and playful comebacks to “Shut up”
- 01“Awww, are you having a bad day?”
- 02“I will not be silenced!”
- 03“Make me.”
- 04“Your wish is my command.”
- 05“Roses are red, violets are blue.
- 06“If you don’t wanna hear me, cover your ears.”
- 07“I have the right to remain silent but not the ability.”
- 08“I can’t.
How do you respond when someone calls you rude?
A comeback can be kind or just as rude as the original comment. So, if someone’s rude to you, you can give them a really sarcastic comeback and say, “Wow, that’s a great attitude!” But, if you prefer a kinder and more honest approach, you can just use the comeback, “Are you having a bad day?”
How do you make an epic comeback?
5 Ways to Make an EPIC Comeback!
- Make every “possession” count – When you start to feel like your quota is unattainable, that’s when the little things become big things.
- Accept your mistakes and move on – Mistakes happen.
- Trust yourself and your team – Positive self-talk is the secret weapon of “A” players.
How can you make a social media comeback?
Talk with Your Biggest Fans When someone does take the time to engage with your brand, you want to reciprocate! Leave no comment left unrecognized, no question unanswered. When fans take the time to post a shout-out to your brand on social media, re-share the post and thank them for the kind words!
What do you do when someone hates you for no reason?
What to do when someone hates you for no reason
- What to do when some doesn’t like you for no reason.
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Practice self-awareness.
- Focus on self-improvement.
- Don’t own others’ feelings.
- Face conflict head-on.
- Beware of approval-seeking behaviors.
- Go where you’re celebrated.
Is saying shut up rude?
The phrase is probably a shortened form of “shut up your mouth” or “shut your mouth up”. Its use is generally considered rude and impolite, and may also be considered a form of profanity by some.
What to say to someone who says they love you?
Sweet Responses To ‘I Love You’
- ‘I’m crazy about you!
- ‘Sometimes I feel like my heart will burst with happiness when you say those three words!
- ‘You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
- ‘You complete me.
- ‘If I could say how much I love you in mere words, I might be able to talk more.
How do you respond to a negative text?
How to Respond to a Negative Text Message?
- I’m Not Going to Respond to This Right Now.
- Did I Say Or Do Something Wrong?
- Is This Really About Something Else?
- I’m Really Sorry You Are Hurting.
- That’s Not Cool At All.
- Don’t Ever Talk to Me Like That Again!
- I’m Going to Screenshot This.
- Noncommittal Texts.
What’s up in conversation?
“What’s up” is another way of asking “How are you” and “what’s going on”. To reply, you can usually start the conversation with something interesting that’s happened since you last spoke, or, if nothing interesting has happened you can simply say “not much, what’s up with you?”.
What is a good comeback to did I ask?
Nothing much or not much
What are the funniest comebacks?
“All the girls are working so much harder with him here and I honestly think it was one of the best decisions that we’ve ever made.” “(Rositano) brought intensity and (high expectations) for us,” she describes the first practice with Rostiano.
What are good comeback?
“I’ve been here 17 years and that’s probably the best comeback I’ve seen.” When the night started, Jackson, Hoover, Green and Lake all were tied for first place in the league at 4-2.
What are some good quotes about making a comeback?
“Making a comeback is one of the most difficult things to do with dignity.” “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” “My comeback was not about winning or losing; it was about the feeling of being able to compete at top level again.”