How do you make a cube Bucky Ball?
Step 1 – Pull all 125 of your Buckyballs into a straight line. Step 2 – Count 25 ball in and fold so that each ball lines up perfectly with it’s neighbor. Step 3 – Now turn the chain the other way and zip it down again. Do it 2 more times, and the shape you’re left with is a sheet of Buckyballs 5 x 25.
How do you make specs for a cube?
the speks 8×8 cube step-by-step:
- create a tube of eight 60-spek hex sheets with 4 extra per sheet stacked.
- with the speks splitter card, slice the outer layer.
- next start folding your sheet 8 rows in.
- continue folding the sheet back and forth every 8 rows until the cube is complete.
- the end.
How do you add a magnet to a cube?
You should put one magnet on the bottom of the edge piece and one on the top. While you are doing this, you should keep in mind the polarity of the magnet. As you would already know that opposites attract and similar repel.
How do you use buckyballs?
Combining buckyballs, nanotubes, and polymers to produce inexpensive solar cells that can be formed by simply painting a surface. Buckyballs may be used to store hydrogen, possibly as a fuel tank for fuel cell powered cars. Buckyballs may be able to reduce the growth of bacteria in pipes and membranes in water systems.
How do you make things with Speks?
the speks star step-by-step: create a chain and make a ring of 5 speks. wrap your chain around the ring and continue until each of the sides is 3 speks long, add a spek to the center. repeat once to make 2 pentagons.
How do you make a 4×4 cube with Speks?
the speks 4×4 cube step-by-step:
- create 4 rings of 16 speks each.
- stack and snap them together as shown, making sure the speks are aligned, not interlocking.
- connect the rings in the middle to form a figure eight. hold your fingers in the center as shown.
- place your thumb and forefinger on the outside as shown.
- the end.