How do you search a page on a Mac?
On most web pages, word processors, and other programs, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command + F on a Mac, or Control + F on Windows to find what you need. A text box will then appear toward the top of the screen where you can enter the desired search term.
Where is find and replace on Mac Pages?
Replace found text
- Click. in the toolbar, then choose Show Find & Replace.
- Enter a word or phrase in the first field.
- Enter the replacement word or phrase in the second field.
- Use the buttons at the bottom of the Find & Replace window to review and change the text matches:
How do you replace a word in Mac Pages?
Choose Pages > Preferences (from the Pages menu at the top of your screen). Click Auto-Correction at the top of the preferences window. In the Replacement section, select the tickbox next to “Symbol and text substitution”. , then type the text you want to replace (such as “teh”) in the Replace column.
How do I find and replace on my iPhone?
Use find and replace in a document
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a document in the Google Docs app.
- Tap More.
- Type the word you want to find.
- Tap Search.
- To see and scroll through every time the word is used, use the arrows at the top of the screen.
- To replace the word, tap Replace with.
How do you search for a word on a Macbook?
In the Safari app on your Mac, press Command-F. Type a word or phrase in the search field that appears in the top-right corner.
How do you replace text on Mac?
Create text replacements
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Keyboard , then click Text. Open the Text pane for me.
- Click the Add button in the lower left, then type the text to replace (such as teh) in the Replace column, and its replacement (such as the) in the With column.
What is the Mac equivalent of word?
Beautifully. Pages is a powerful word processor that lets you create stunning documents, and comes included with most Apple devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team can work together from anywhere, whether they’re on Mac, iPad, iPhone, or a PC.
How do you replace words on iPhone?
To manage text replacement, tap Settings > General > Keyboard > Text Replacement.
- To add a text replacement, tap the Add button. , then enter your phrase and shortcut. When you’re done, tap Save.
- To remove a text replacement, tap Edit, tap the Remove button then tap Delete. To save your changes, tap Done.
How do you replace words in IOS?
How to replace words on iPhone and iPad
- Tap on the word you want to replace to select it and activate the popup.
- Tap on Replace.
- Tap on an alternate word for the options presented.
How do I find a specific word?
You can search for an exact phrase or name in the following ways:
- By enclosing the phrase in quotation marks.
- By using phrase connectors—such as hyphens, slashes, periods, equal signs, and apostrophes—in between every word of your search query.