Is it rude to say arigato?
Saying hello or thank you isn’t offensive, no matter the language. But if you ever are in Japan add a “arigatou-gozaimasu” to the end for extra politeness. (Arigatou is not wrong. Just more of a casual equivalent of “Thanks” instead of “Thank you”.)
What is the response to Arigato?
The standard reply is “どう致しまして”(dou itashimasite), a formal way to reply to “arigatou gozaimasu” or “ doumo arigatou gozaimashita.” I often hear Japanese people say どうもどうも(doumo doumo), a very convenient phrase which can means many things such as : hello, thank you, never mind, your welcome, good bye, etc.
What are positive adjectives in Spanish?
It’s time to move beyond the basics!
- Download: This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you can take anywhere.
- Bueno/a — Good.
- Simpático/a — Nice.
- Amistoso/a, Amable — Friendly.
- Divertido/a — Fun, funny.
- Agradable — Pleasant.
- Feliz, Alegre, Contento/a — Happy.
- Interesante — Interesting.
How do you say whats your name in Spanish?
1. Me llamo – My name is… Me llamo is one of the most standard and common ways to say ‘my name is’ in Spanish.
How do you describe a place in Spanish?
However, some of the most common adjectives for places are: BONITO (beautiful), GRANDE (big), PEQUEÑO (small), FAMOSO (famous), MODERNO (modern), ANTIGUO (ancient), PINTORESCO (Picturesque), POPULAR (popular), LLENO DE TRADICIONES (full of traditions), ACOGEDOR (cozy), LLENO DE GENTE (crowded), INTERESANTE (interesting …
How do you respond to konichiwa?
How Do You Respond to “Konnichiwa”?
- Konnichiwa. Hello / Hi / Good afternoon. こんにちわ O! Konnichiwa. Oh! Hello / Oh! Hi / Oh! Good afternoon. お！ こんにちは
- Aa! Konnichiwa. Ah! Hello / Ah! Hi / Ah! Good afternoon. あっ！ こんにちは
Are wa nan desu ka?
あれは 何 なん ですか？ are wa nan desu ka? Meaning: What is that over there?
What is Domo mean?
What desu means?
Desu です is a Japanese copula. That means it’s a word that grammatically links subjects and predicates. It’s usually translated to English as “to be” or “it is.” In almost every aspect of Japanese language and culture, there are multiple levels of politeness.
What is Dozo in Japanese?
How do you say your name in Japanese?
Onamae wa nandesuka? You can also say: Anata no onamae wa? Onamae is “your name” or “the name,” and Anata is “you” or “your.” So, you can say: Anata no onamae wa?