What activities can you do with 2 3 year olds?
Activities and games for toddlers 2 – 3 years old
- Guess an animal by the tail.
- Caterpillar color and numbers game.
- Make story stones.
- Match animals to the map.
- Color wheel color sorting.
- Drop mice into a cat mouth.
- Lids and stickers matching game.
- Memory cup game.
How do I keep my 2 and 3 year old entertained?
25 simple ways to entertain your toddler
- Play with toys. Break out the cars.
- Feed them snacks.
- Take them on a walk in the stroller.
- Take them on a walk to the mailbox.
- Take them to the park.
- Play in the backyard.
- Give them a bath.
What kind of crafts can you do with a two year old?
The best crafts for toddlers
- Homemade Stamps Craft.
- Paper Plate Sun Craft.
- Painted Pasta Necklace Craft.
- Leaf Painting Craft.
- Paper Cup Flowers Craft.
- Caterpillar Suncatcher Craft.
- Under the Sea Preschool Plate Craft.
- Rainbow Tree Craft.
How can I keep my 3 year old busy at home?
75 Everyday Activities for 3 Year Olds
- Playdough with dry spaghetti.
- Fill a table with books and read, read, read.
- Doodle with smelly markers on cardboard from your recycle bin.
- Play doctor with dolls.
- Take a walk and hunt for colors.
- Play with puzzles.
- Look at family photos together.
- Create with peel and stick jewels.
What are good gifts for 3 year olds?
At a loss as to what to gift your little big kid? These gifts for 11-year-old girls run the gamut of creative, cozy, and chic, for their every conceivable mood.
What are fun things to do with 3 year olds?
Fun Everyday Activities for 3-Year-Olds.
What are fine motor skills for a 3 year old?
– Dressing and undressing dolls – Playing with blocks – Threading beads – Sand play – Using different size containers for water play – Coloring – Tearing paper for collages – Manipulating zippers and snaps
What do you teach a 3 year old?
Saying excuse me when needing someone to move or get their attention