What are the biggest service companies?
Largest professional services companies by market cap
|2||Tata Consultancy Services 2TCS.NS||🇮🇳|
|3||Automatic Data Processing 3ADP||🇺🇸|
What are the top 10 companies in 2020?
Top 10 largest companies in the world, 2020
- Apple Inc. The company’s headquarters are in Cupertino, California.
- Microsoft Corporation.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Alibaba Group.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Which industry is top in world?
Global Biggest Industries by Employment in 2022
- Global Consumer Electronics Manufacturing. Employment number for 2022: 17,430,942.
- Global Commercial Real Estate.
- Global Fast Food Restaurants.
- Global HR & Recruitment Services.
- Global Apparel Manufacturing.
- Global Hotels & Resorts.
- Global Coal Mining.
- Global Tourism.
What is richest company in the world?
1. Apple Inc – 2.752 Trillion USD. Apple Inc, a Cupertino-based American tech company is the most valuable company in the world with a record market cap of $ 2.752 Trillion. Apple is the most successful brand with a revenue of $275 billion dollars as of 2021.
What are the best services companies?
The 8 best customer service companies
- Trader Joe’s. Trader Joe’s has a cult following for a reason.
- Rackspace. Rackspace, a cloud infrastructure company, anchors its premium prices with top-notch solutions and even better service.
Which are service companies?
Definition: A service company is a business that generates income by providing services instead of selling physical products. A good example of a service company is a public accounting firm. They earn revenues by preparing income tax returns, performing audit and asset services, and even doing bookkeeping work.
What is the biggest company in the world 2022?
Apple is World Number 1 company as on January 7th 2022 with a market value of 2825 Billion USD.