What is double-crosser informant?
Double-Crosser Informants – he/she gives information, but the objective is also to get more information from the police and their activities. 7. Women Informants – She could be an associate of the syndicate. She uses her body to obtain more information. 8.
What is a word for a double-crosser?
Definitions of double-crosser. a person who says one thing and does another. synonyms: betrayer, double-dealer, traitor, two-timer. types: Judas.
What is the synonyms of cross?
OTHER WORDS FOR cross 39 baffle, foil; contradict. 49 petulant, fractious, irascible, waspish, crabbed, churlish, sulky, cantankerous, cranky, ill-tempered, impatient, irritable, fretful, touchy, testy.
How can you tell if someone is a paid informant?
Here are ten warning signs:
- Something feels “off.” Something about them just doesn’t line up.
- Despite the misgivings of some members, the individual quickly rises to a leadership position.
- S/he photographs actions, meetings, and people that should not be photographed.
- S/he is a liar.
What does crosser mean in slang?
(sports) to hit with a crosse (“hockey stick, lacrosse stick, or golf club”) (Quebec, informal) to cheat, to swindle.
What’s another word for a double whammy?
In this page you can discover 5 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for double-whammy, like: malocchio, evil eye, hex, jinx and whammy.
What does crossed mean in slang?
[ T ] to annoy someone by not doing or saying what they want: I wouldn’t cross him if I were you, not if you value your life.
What are the rules for a confidential informant?
INFORMANTS MUST GIVE THEIR CORRECT NAMES AND ADDRESSES AT TRIAL TO ESTABLISH CREDIBILITY ONLY IF THEIR TESTIMONY DIFFERS FROM THE DEFENDANT’S AND THE DEFENSE WISHES TO IMPEACH. WITNESSES NEED NOT BE DISCLOSED AT TRIAL IF IT CAN BE SHOWN THAT THEIR HARM WILL ENSUE.
What does crosser mean in Old English?
Someone who crosses; agent noun of cross.
What is the meaning of crusher?
A crusher is a machine designed to reduce large rocks into smaller rocks, gravel, sand or rock dust.
What is double-crosser?
1. double-crosser – a person who says one thing and does another double-dealer, traitor, two-timer, betrayer beguiler, cheater, deceiver, trickster, slicker, cheat – someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
Would an accomplice be a double-crosser?
An accomplice would be a potential double-crosser .” However, any happy feelings will likely not last long, as not only is his risk of being exposed as a double-crosser incredibly high, but he’s also the target of hatred for several people in Salem.
What is a double cross in genetics?
2. double cross Genetics A cross in which each parent is the product of a single cross. It can be represented as AB × CD, where A, B, C, and D are inbred lines.
Was Joe Kennedy a double-crosser?
In the dark years of 1939-40 the US Ambassador in London was Joe Kennedy who confidently expected Hitler to win the war and send Britain “to hell.” A memo from the British Foreign Office dismissed Kennedy as “a very foul specimen of double-crosser and defeatist.”