Which US state is the wealthiest?
Richest U.S. States by GDP
- 1. California. California, the nation’s most populous state, has the largest state GDP of $3,120,386,000. California’s median household income is $80,440, the sixth-highest in the U.S.
- New York.
What are the 10 richest states?
The 10 Richest States in the USA
- Washington. What is this?
- Connecticut. GDP per Capita: $79,824.
- 5. California. GDP per Capita: $78,771.
- Delaware. GDP per Capita: $77,214.
- New Jersey. GDP per Capita: $70,501.
- Maryland. GDP per Capita: $70,500.
- North Dakota. GDP per Capita: $70,185.
- Illinois. GDP per Capita: $69,667.
Which state has highest per capita income of 10?
Goa has the highest per capita income among 33 Indian states and union territories, followed by northeast state Sikkim. Capital Delhi, Chandigarh, and Haryana complete the top five list.
Which state has highest per capita income in 2021?
|Rank||State/Union territory||Comparable Country (Nominal Per Capita 2021)|
|2||Sikkim||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Where do most billionaires live?
In detail, China topped the list with a billionaire population of 1,133 people. By comparison, 716 billionaires resided in the United States. India, Germany, and the United Kingdom were also the homes of a significant number of billionaires that year.
Who has the highest per capita income in the world?
GDP per Capita
|#||Country||GDP (nominal) per capita (2017)|
Which states have the most millionaires per capita?
– San Francisco. – Paris. – Chicago. – London. 2018 HNW population: 372,270. – Hong Kong. 2018 HNW population: 391,595. – Los Angeles. 2018 HNW population: 576,255. – Tokyo. 2018 HNW population: 593,025. – New York. 2018 HNW population: 978,810.
What cities and states have the lowest per capita income?
US Census Bureau data shows the median income for every state in the US.
What state has the lowest average income?
“Data has long shown the states with low or no income tax grow more quickly the institute found that overall and per capita GDP, as well as average incomes, grew faster in states with the higher top income taxes. (These conclusions also held in
Which countries are the richest per capita?
Luxembourg (GDP per capita:$119,719)