Which video game has best music?
The best video game music: our guide to the best soundtracks
- God of War, Bear McCreary (2018)
- Monument Valley 2, Todd Baker (2017)
- Journey, Austin Wintory (2012)
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, Jessica Curry (2015)
- The Final Fantasy Series, by Nobuo Uematsu.
- The Legend of Zelda, by Koji Kondo.
- Uncharted, by Greg Edmonson.
Which video game has the best theme song?
10 Most Iconic Video Game Themes
- 8. ” Super Mario Bros.
- 7. ” Type A” – Tetris.
- 6. ” The Legend of Zelda (Theme)” – The Legend of Zelda.
- 5. ” Opening Suite” – Halo.
- 4. ” Katamari on the Rocks” – Katamari Damacy.
- 3. “ Battlefield Theme” – Battlefield.
- 2. “ Final Fantasy” – Final Fantasy.
- 1. “ Dearly Beloved” – Kingdom Hearts.
What is considered the best video game of all time?
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998) is widely regarded as the greatest video game of all time, according to most criteria.
What is the most nostalgic video game music?
Top 10 Nostalgic Video Game Music Tracks
- Grass Land Theme (Super Mario Bros.
- Zelda’s Lullaby (A Link to the Past)
- Corridors of Time (Chrono Trigger)
- Green Hill Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Dreamer (Streets of Rage 2)
- Lower Brinstar Theme (Super Metroid)
- Stage Select Theme (Mega Man X)
- Aquatic Ambience (Donkey Kong Country)
What game has the longest campaign?
20 Open-World Games That Take The Longest To Beat
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (226+ Hours)
- Elite: Dangerous (213+ Hours) …
- The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild (181+ Hours) …
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (173+ Hours) …
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (162+ Hours) …