Who is the fastest person on TTRS?
Who is the fastest person on TTRS?
The highest score achieved on Times Tables Rock Stars in one minute is 210, and was achieved by Brooke Cressey (UK) in Sittingbourne, Kent, UK, on 3 December 2021.
How do I change my name on TTRS?
Change a student’s username
- In the Students menu, select a name from the list.
- Click Actions and then change username.
- Enter a new username in the box then select Change to save. The new username will be applied immediately. If you have any questions or need support, please send us a message! Related links:
How do I login TTRS?
In a browser (play.ttrockstars.com) or on the app, go to Login > Family and enter your email and password. Click your tile to proceed into the parent account.
Can tables rock stars?
Times Tables Rock Stars is a carefully sequenced programme of daily times tables practice aimed at schools, families and tutors. Our programme has successfully boosted times tables recall speed for millions of pupils around the world over the last 11 years.
Who made rockstars tables?
Times Tables Rock Stars was invented by maths teacher, Bruno Reddy, in his Year 7 classroom, to improve his pupils’ times tables recall speed and overall confidence in maths.
What’s after rock hero on Ttrockstars?
Rock Hero – 1 second per question or less (60+ correct answers a minute) Rock Legend – 2 seconds per question or less (30+ correct answers a minute) Rock Star – 3 seconds per question or less (20+ correct answers a minute) Headliner – 4 seconds per question or less (15+ correct answers a minute)
Who made NumBots?
NumBots | Background. Times Tables Rock Stars was invented by maths teacher, Bruno Reddy, in his Year 7 classroom, to improve his pupils’ times tables recall speed and overall confidence in maths.
How do I change my TTRS password?
Select a student and enter the student’s statistics page. Click Actions -> Change password….From the student’s page:
- Login to the student account.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and then enter the new password.
Is Ttrockstars free?
Ttrockstars app is a fun and competitive game that children can play free of charge to practice their tables. It is completely safe to use but has all the fun of competing against the clock and others.
How do you set homework on TTRS?
To set a Session, please go to Online > Sessions, then click the “New Session” button. You will be able to create an assignment for a specific class or collection of classes.
What is a gig in TTRS?
• All children are set a ‘gig’ which is a baseline of 100 questions, starting with 10 questions on the 10s, followed by 10 questions on the 2s, 5s, 3s, 4s, 8s, 6s, 7s and 9s then 5 questions on the 11s and 12s.
How do you become a rockstar on Ttrockstars?
Rock Status (TTRS)
- Rock Hero – 1 second per question or less (60+ correct answers a minute)
- Rock Legend – 2 seconds per question or less (30+ correct answers a minute)
- Rock Star – 3 seconds per question or less (20+ correct answers a minute)
- Headliner – 4 seconds per question or less (15+ correct answers a minute)
How did Table Rock get its name?
“Table Rock got its name, from an actual rock formation that, today, is the scenic overlook on Highway 165. “It is a large, flat rock that was to be the original dam site. The Army Corps of Engineers, after drilling and taking core samples, learned the ground below Table Rock was too unstable for a dam of that size.
What county is Table Rock in?
The Rock Island County Health Department reported one COVID themselves and others to prevent spreading the virus around the table.” The latest dates from Genesis Health and UnityPoint
What is a Table Rock?
The group known as Neighbors & Friends of Table Rock Lake host monthly luncheons from September to May, once a month every second Monday of the month, in which they discuss how to help local nonprofits. Barbara Walker, a volunteer involved with several
Where is Table Rock state park located?
Table Rock State Park is a 3,083-acre (12.48 km 2) park at the edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Pickens County, South Carolina. The park includes Pinnacle Mountain, the tallest mountain totally within the state. The park features a lodge built by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) that includes a kitchen and a 72-seat dining room.