How can I add a border to a Word document?
Add a border to a page
- Go to Design > Page Borders.
- Make selections for how you want the border to look.
- To adjust the distance between the border and the edge of the page, select Options. Make your changes and select OK.
- Select OK.
How do you turn off automatic capital letters in Word?
To turn off automatic capitalization, follow these steps:
- Go to Tools | AutoCorrect Options.
- On the AutoCorrect tab, deselect the Capitalize First Letter Of Sentences check box, and click OK.
How do you put a border on a Google document?
Go to your Google Docs page and in the Start a new document choose Blank. In the Menu click on Insert, select Drawing, and choose New. In the top menu click on Shape, select Shapes, and choose how you want your border to look. Once a shape created, a Border menu will appear and from there you can format the border.
How do you put a border on a picture on a Mac?
Add a border to an object in Pages on Mac
- Click to select an image, shape, text box, or video, or select multiple objects.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Style tab.
- Click the disclosure arrow next to Border, then click the pop-up menu and choose a type of border (line or picture frame).
- Use the controls that appear to adjust the look of the border.
How do I change case in Mac pages?
Change text capitalization in Pages on Mac
- Choose Pages > Preferences (from the Pages menu at the top of your screen).
- Click Auto-Correction at the top of the preferences window.
- In the Spelling section, select the checkbox next to “Capitalize words automatically.”
How do you turn on auto capitalization on a Mac?
How to Enable Automatic Word Capitalization & Double-Space for Period in Mac OS
- Open the Apple menu and go to System Preferences, then choose “Keyboard”
- Go to the “Text” tab.
- Check the boxes for “Capitalize words automatically” and “Add period with double-space”
How do I stop my iPhone from auto capitalizing?
How to turn off auto-capitalization on an iPhone
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Scroll down to “General” and open the page.
- Tap “Keyboard.” You can also search “Keyboard” in the Settings app search bar to skip straight to where the capitalization setting lives.
- Under the “All Keyboards” list, disable “Auto-Capitalization” by tapping the slider so it turns white.
How do you change capitals to lowercase in Word on a Mac?
Change text case in Word for Mac
- Select the text for which you want to change the case.
- On the Home tab, click Change Case .
- Choose an option from the menu: To capitalize the first letter of a sentence and leave all other letters lowercase, click Sentence case. To exclude capital letters from your text, click lowercase.
How do I create a custom border in Word?
To create a custom page border in Word:
- Open Word and click on the Design tab. Under Page Layout, click Page Borders. Click Page Border in the Borders and Shading window.
- Select the Custom option from the list of choices. This is when the real fun begins.
- Click OK to create the border.
How do you put a border on pages?
Add a border or rule to paragraphs
- Click the line or paragraph (or select multiple paragraphs) where you want to add the border or rule.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Layout button near the top.
- Click the pop-up menu next to Borders & Rules, then choose a line type (solid, dashed or dotted).
Why is Word automatically capitalizing?
Microsoft Word by default has certain grammar and spelling corrections turned on, such as automatically capitalizing the first letter of every sentence.
How do you change text from lowercase to uppercase?
How to change uppercase and lowercase text in Microsoft Word
- Highlight all the text you want to change.
- Hold down the Shift and press F3 .
- When you hold Shift and press F3, the text toggles from sentence case (first letter uppercase and the rest lowercase), to all uppercase (all capital letters), and then all lowercase.
How do I turn off auto capitalization on Mac?
How to turn off autocorrect on a Mac computer
- Select “System Preferences” from the Applications toolbar.
- Click “Keyboard.”
- Click “Text” in the top bar.
- Deselect “Correct spelling automatically.” This will turn off autocorrect.
What is the Fn key on a macbook pro?
Show the function keys Press and hold the Fn (Function) key on your keyboard to see F1 through F12 in the Touch Bar. You can also make the function keys appear automatically when you use specific apps: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Keyboard.
How do you set margins in Word?
Create custom page margin settings On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, choose Margins and the Margins gallery appears. At the bottom of the Margins gallery, choose Custom Margins. In the Page Setup dialog box, enter new values for the margins.
How do you add color to pages on a Mac?
Change the page background in Pages on Mac
- A color or gradient designed to go with the template: Choose Color Fill, click the color well to the right of Background, then choose a color or gradient.
- A two-color gradient fill: Choose Gradient Fill, then click the color wells below Background and choose colors.
How do you put a border around text?
Add a border to some text
- Select a word, line, or paragraph.
- Go to Home > Borders, and then open the menu of border choices.
- Choose the type of border you want:
How do you add a border on Iphone pages?
Add a border around a page in Pages on iPad
- Tap , then tap .
- In the Basic category, tap a square or rounded rectangle to add it.
- Drag the blue dots that appear around the shape until the outer edges of the shape form the border size you want.
- Tap Fill, tap Preset, then swipe left and tap No Fill.
How do you add a border on Microsoft Word Mobile App?
Text Box Borders in Word for Android
- Open word in Android phone & tablet.
- Select the text box you want to remove border.
- 3.In menu click Shape.
- Under shape tab click Outline.
- 5.In drop down menu of Outline select No Fill.
How do you change the color of pages?
Any color: Click the pop-up menu below the Font section, then choose Text Color. Click the color wheel, then choose a color from one of the color palettes.
How do you highlight words in pages?
- Press Shift-Command-H on the keyboard.
- Choose Insert > Highlight from the Insert menu at the top of your screen. (The Insert button on the Pages toolbar doesn’t have the Highlight command.)
- Click Highlight in the review toolbar at the top of the document.
How do I change all caps to lowercase in pages?
- Select the text you want to change, or click where you want to type new text.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Style button near the top.
- In the Font section, click , then click the Capitalization pop-up menu and choose an option:
How do I put a border on a picture on my iPhone?
How to Add a Border to Photos on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Photos app on the iPhone or iPad and choose the picture you want to add a border to so that it’s the primary image on the screen.
- Tap the “Edit” button in the corner.
- Next, tap the (…) three periods button.
- Now tap on the “Markup” button.
- Once in Markup, tap on the (+) plus button.
How do I turn off auto-capitalization?
How to turn off auto-capitalization on Android
- Open the messaging app of your choice.
- On the on-screen keyboard, tap the gear icon.
- In the Settings menu, select “Text correction.”
- Swipe up on the Text Correction menu until you locate “Auto-capitalization.”