How can I decorate my notebook?
10 Ways to Decorate School Notebooks
- Chalkboard. Perfect for the doodler who might need to change the design on a regular basis!
- Washi Tape.
- Puffy Fabric Paint.
- Coloring Page.
- Customizable Binder Covers.
- Duct Tape.
What do you write in a small diary?
10 Things You Would Write In Your Diary If You Had One Today
- Your Travel Goals. Giphy.
- Details About The Person You’ve Been Crushing On. Giphy.
- Aspirations And Hopes You Have For The Future. Giphy.
- A List Of Things You’re Grateful For. Giphy.
- A Rant About Your Bad Day. Giphy.
- A Dream Plan You Want To Make Reality.
- Your Horoscope For The Day.
- An Insightful Quote You Don’t Want To Forget.
What can I do instead of journaling?
- Step 1: Write the date. For a while, this was the only type of “journaling” I could muster.
- Step 2: Make a list of 10+ things. Lists make terrible news articles, but great morning brain stretches.
- Step 3: Write one thing you are grateful for.
- Step 4: Quit journaling and get back to your life.
How do I make the first page of my notebook?
Pick out a notebook.
- You can decorate the first page of a notebook to use as your cover page or draw directly onto the outside of the notebook.
- Designing your cover page on a computer will be easiest if you use a 3-ring binder since the printed cover page can slip directly into the front of the binder.
What do you write in a small notebook?
Try a small notebook for these tasks at home:
- Tracking chores to be done around the house.
- Jotting down recipe notes.
- Logging bills and expenses, due dates, and the dates they were paid.
What should I write in my notebook?
Empty Notebook?: 30 Ideas to Fill Up Your Blank Journals and Notebooks
- Love Notes. When say, love notes, I don’t mean the ones from your partner (though you could definitely do that!).
- Favorite Quotes.
- Book Reviews.
- Write Down Your Dreams.
- Gratitude Journal.
- Life Lessons.
How can I make my cover page beautiful?
How to Make an Attractive Cover Page
- Open a new Word document.
- Click on the Insert menu on the ribbon.
- The dropdown for Cover Page is the first feature you will spot on the menu (under Pages).
- Pick one from the 16 pre-formatted templates and three more on Office.com.
- Select the one you like and click on it.
How do you make a mini book step by step?
- Step 1: Step 1: Downwards/mountain Fold. First, you just need to simply fold the sheet of paper downwards, from front-top side to front-bottom side.
- Step 2: Left Crease.
- Step 3: Mountain Fold Crease.
- Step 4: Cut.
- Step 5: Unfold.
- Step 6: Left-to-right Fold.
- Step 7: Inwards Push.
- Step 8: End.
How do you write an interesting journal?
But I will give you some tips to help you get started.
- Choose your kind of journal. You have several options for how to keep your journal.
- Date your entry.
- Tell the truth.
- Write down details.
- Write down what you felt.
- Write a lot or a little.
What can you do in a small notebook?
15 Different Ways To Use A Blank Notebook
- Dream Diary. Turn that blank notebook into a dream tracker.
- Doodle Book. It’s a great stress reliever and also good practice for artists as well.
- Daily Planner. Instead of buying a brand new one, just turn that blank notebook into your daily planner.
- Bullet Journal.
- Goal Tracker.
- Meal Planner.
- Memory Book.
- Love Letter Holder.
How do you structure a journal?
Most journal-style scientific papers are subdivided into the following sections: Title, Authors and Affiliation, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgments, and Literature Cited, which parallel the experimental process. This is the system we will use.