How do I do 1.5 spacing on Word?
Change the line spacing in a portion of the document
- Select the paragraphs you want to change.
- Go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing.
- Choose the number of line spaces you want or select Line Spacing Options, and then select the options you want under Spacing.
Do you put a space between references in APA?
The references should be double-spaced without extra spaces between references (APA, 2020, p. 303).
What is before and after spacing?
Space Before tells Microsoft Word how much space to leave before. the paragraph. Space After tells Microsoft Word how much space to leave after the paragraph. Line. Spacing sets the space between lines within a paragraph.¶
How do you double space a citation?
Double space all citations, but do not skip spaces between entries. Indent the second and subsequent lines of citations by 0.5 inches to create a hanging indent. List page numbers of sources efficiently, when needed.
Do you double space references?
Each source you cite in the paper must appear in your reference list; likewise, each entry in the reference list must be cited in your text. All text should be double-spaced just like the rest of your essay.
How do I do double spacing on Word?
To double-space the whole document, go to Design > Paragraph Spacing, and choose Double. Tip: To double-space only part of the document, select the paragraphs you want to change, go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing, and choose 2.0.
How do you double space apa?
Use double-spacing throughout the entire paper.To add double-spacing in Microsoft Word, highlight all the text you want double-spaced, then click on Page Layout. Next to the word Paragraph click on the arrow. Under Spacing, Line Spacing, select Double and then click OK.
How do you do 1.5 spacing in Word?
To format line spacing:
- Click Format on the menu bar.
- Select Paragraph. The Paragraph dialog box appears.
- Click the Indents and Spacing tab.
- In the line spacing drop-down menu, you can select single, 1.5, or double spacing. The default is single spacing.
- Click OK.