How do I get Rackspace webmail on my iPhone?
Setting Up Your Rackspace Email On An iPhone
- On the Home screen of your iPhone, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter the following information: Name—Enter your first and last name.
- Tap Save.
- If IMAP is not already selected, tap the IMAP button.
Does Rackspace webmail have an app?
Webmail & Apps Rackspace Webmail is powerful enough to be your everyday — every email — messaging application. In addition to robust email capabilities, it also features collaboration apps and tools to help your business collaborate and communicate more effectively.
How do I connect my iPhone to webmail?
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you see Next, tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- If you see Save, tap Save.
How do I get my Rackspace email on my phone?
Click me for tips!
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Once it launches, tap on Accounts.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Select Personal (IMAP), near the bottom of the screen, as the Account Type.
- Enter your email address: (YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS)
- Type your mailbox password.
- Enter the following incoming settings:
- Tap Next.
How do I add Rackspace Email to Outlook?
- Enter your email address in Outlook.
- Choose the option for IMAP.
- Enter the password for your Rackspace email account.
- The success message in Outlook.
- Enter your Rackspace email address and password.
- Thunderbird automatically configures the protocols — click “Done.”
- Choose the option for “Other account.”
How do I get Rackspace email on my Android?
Cloud Sites: Setting Up Your Rackspace Email On Android Devices
- Tap on the system Settings.
- Tap Accounts and Sync (Accounts on some devices).
- Tap on Add.
- Select Exchange ActiveSync **(Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync** on some devices).
- Fill in your email address and password and tap Manual Setup.
How do I access Rackspace webmail?
Log into your Rackspace Email account from any smartphone or mobile device using our optimized mobile site. Access Webmail mobile at: apps.rackspace.com/mobile. Webmail mobile gives you access to: Mail and folders.
How do I get my Rackspace Email?
Getting started with Rackspace Hosted Email
- Create an account.
- Manage and secure an account.
- Create mailboxes.
- Migrate your email.
- Configure your domain to receive email.
- Configure desktop and mobile devices.
What do I put in incoming mail server on Iphone?
INCOMING MAIL SERVER:
- Host Name: Your email access domain.
- User Name: Your full username ([email protected]).
- Password: Your email user’s password.
How do I access Rackspace Email?
Rackspace Webmail mobile site Log into your Rackspace Email account from any smartphone or mobile device using our optimized mobile site. Access Webmail mobile at: apps.rackspace.com/mobile. Webmail mobile gives you access to: Mail and folders.
How do I use Rackspace Email in Outlook app?
Android: Outlook for Android (IMAP) – Rackspace Email Setup
- Download the Outlook for Android app from the Play Store here.
- Once it downloads, open it, and tap the blue Get Started button.
- Enter your email address: (YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS0.
- Tap Continue.
- Now, the app by default will choose Exchange.
How to setup a Comcast email on an iPhone?
Set Up the iOS Mail App for Comcast Email. Tap Settings on the Home Screen of your iPhone. Tap on the Mail client. Tap Accounts. Tap Add Mail Account. Tap Other on the Add Account screen. Type in your credentials on the New Account screen and tap Next. .
How to configure email on iPhone?
To find your friends on the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad, open the app on your device and then select People. You will then be able to see the location of your friends that have allowed you to see their location.
How to set Outlook email on iPhone?
Set up email with iOS Mail app. Go to your device’s Settings, scroll down and tap Mail > Accounts > Add Account. Select Exchange. Enter your Microsoft 365 email address, password, and a description of your account. Tap Next. Note: Your email address should be your Microsoft 365 business account or school account.
How to setup my email account on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Mail,then tap Accounts.