How do I make an appointment with eChannelling?
eChannel your Doctor from anywhere
- Dial 225 from any mobile network, Dial 1225 from SLT to access the eChanneling service.
- State your name, national ID number, doctor’s name and the name of the hospital you wish to visit. You will receive a reference number.
- Appointment details will be confirmed via SMS.
How do I channel a Doctor with eChannelling?
How can I use the Doctor booking service through eChannelling? Call 225 from any mobile network or 1225 from SLT Phone to channel your doctor.
How do you use eChannelling?
eChannelling users can dial 225, 1225 via SLT Landline, visiting eChannelling website (www.echannelling.com) and eChannelling mobile application connected with Call Centre and make a reservation with the available – consultant by selecting respective doctor session at hospitals then by paying LKR 99 (eChannelling …
How do you do eChannelling in Sri Lanka?
Reserve an appointment from Specialist or Consultant doctor at any e-Channeling registered hospital or channeling center.
- How to register.
- Registration can be done when making the appointment in first time or prior to that by calling to SLT Contact Center on 1225.
How can I consult a Doctor online in Sri Lanka?
oDoc lets you channel SLMC registered doctors, obtain medical advice and receive a prescription if required, all from the comfort of your home. You can channel with either a GP or a specialist. The on-demand GP is available 24/7 and will call you 3 minutes after the booking is made.
Who is the best physician in Sri Lanka?
Who are the top 10 General Practitioners in Colombo, Sri Lanka?
- Dr. Gowhar Ayoub.
- Dr. Iqbal Matoo.
- Dr. Manzoor Ahmad Dar.
- Dr. Altaf Shah.
- Dr. Zia War.
- Dr. Afkat Ahmad Ahmad.
- Dr. Dawood Banday.
- Dr. Aijaz.
Who is the best ENT Doctor in Sri Lanka?
- Dr. Sobitha Attygalle Abeyaratne.
- Dr. R. Abeywickrama.
- Dr. Seetha Arambepola.
- Dr. R.S. Drahaman.
- Dr. Rizvy Sakkaff.
- Dr. Balakrishnan Thirumaran.
- Dr. Mihirangi Rubasinghe.
Who is a VP Doctor?
Physician. A physician (commonly called as VP) a medical practitioner who specializes in medicine to treat adult patients. Remember they do not involve in surgical conditions.
Who is the best urologist in Sri Lanka?
|PROF SRINATH CHANDRASEKERA||Durdans Hospital||0115 410000|
|PROF SRINATH CHANDRASEKERA||Lanka Hospitals||0112 551410,0115 430000|
|DIMANTHA DE SILVA||Lanka Hospitals||0112 551410,0115 430000|
|DIMANTHA DE SILVA||Hemas Hospital Thalawathugoda||0117 888888|
How do I book a doctor in Sri Lanka?
How can I use the Doctor booking service through Doc990?
- Dial 990 from Airtel, Dialog, Etisalat, Hutch & Mobitel mobile networks or Dial 0117990990 from any other network.
- Visit www.doc.lk.
- Download the “Doc990” mobile app from Google play store or App Store.
How do I use Doc 990?
Book your doctor appointment with Doc 990
- Through the website www.doc.lk.
- By dialling 990 on Dialog, Etisalat, Airtel and Hutch mobile networks.
- By downloading the Mobile App from the Google Play Store.
- By visiting your nearest Asiri Hospital or Asiri Laboratory Collection Centres.