How do you cite a monthly publication?
Author, F. M. (Year, Month Day of publication). Article title. Magazine Title, volume(issue), pp.
How do you cite a magazine in a paper?
Magazine Article in Print – One Author Author’s Last Name, First Name. “Title of Article: Subtitle if Any.” Title of Magazine, vol. Volume Number, no. Issue Number, Date of Publication, pp.
How do I cite a magazine article in APA?
To cite a print magazine article in APA Style, list the author’s name, the publication date, the article title, the magazine name, the volume and issue numbers if available, and the page range of the article. Last name, Initials. (Year, Month Day).
How do you cite a whole magazine in APA?
How to Cite an Entire Magazine in APA
- Look for the volume and issue number on the content page of the magazine.
- Not all magazines have volume and issue numbers.
- Include “The,” “A” or “An” if they are part of the official title of the magazine.
- Do not add a period after the website address.
How do you cite a movie title in a paper?
Italicize titles if the source is self-contained and independent. Titles of books, plays, films, periodicals, databases, and websites are italicized. Place titles in quotation marks if the source is part of a larger work. Articles, essays, chapters, poems, webpages, songs, and speeches are placed in quotation marks.
How do you cite Forbes in APA?
Forbes, 200(1), 38-42. Format: Author, A. A. (Year, Month Day). Review title [Review of the book Book title].
How do you cite a news video?
The general format for citing online videos in MLA style is as follows: “Title of video.” YouTube, uploaded by Screen Name, day month year, www.youtube.com/xxxxx. If the author of the video is not the same as the person who uploaded the video, your citation would be formatted as follows: Author last name, First Name.
What is the correct way to list publication information?
- Author/Editor (if it is an editor always put (ed.)
- Title (this should be in italics)
- Series title and number (if part of a series)
- Edition (if not the first edition)
- Place of publication (if there is more than one place listed, use the first named)
- Year of publication.
Can you cite a video in APA?
Click here for APA 6th edition guidelines. To cite a YouTube video in APA Style, you include the person or organization that uploaded it, their channel name (if different from their real name), the upload date, the video title (italicized), “Video” in square brackets, the name of the site, and a link to the video.