How do you make origami bookmarks?
Origami Bookmark Corner
- Fold the square paper across the diagonal to make a triangle.
- Rotate to bring the long edge parallel, then bring the right corner up to meet the top corner.
- Repeat with the corner.
- Open up the last two folds.
- Folds down the top corner – only take one sheet of paper.
How do you make a bookmark out of strips of paper?
Cut a piece of cardstock into a 2 by 6 in (5.1 by 15.2 cm) rectangle. Measure your paper to find the desired dimensions and mark them with a pencil. Then, cut along the lines to create your bookmark. Adjust the dimensions if you want the bookmark to be smaller or bigger.
How do you make a bookmark in Monster corner?
Start by folding the paper in half . Fold the left and right corner to the centre point. Cut off the excess part and cut through the middle so that you get two triangles. Unfold them – you’ve gotten yourself two squares that will soon turn into two monster bookmarks!
How do you make a paper plate in Cookie Monster?
Cookie Monster Puppet Instructions
- Paint the inside of the paper plate black.
- Paint the outside of the paper plate blue.
- Fold the painted paper plate in half.
- Hold the toilet paper tube upright and trace around the end.
- Draw a black circle in each of the white circles.
How do you make a butterfly bookmark?
Butterfly Bookmark Origami Step By Step.
- Each butterfly needs a rectangular piece of paper.
- Fold in half lengthways keeping the colour on the outside.
- Rotate 90 degrees and fold in half again.
- Open back out and lay flat.
- Take the right-hand side and open it.
- Press flat and fold the flap back to the right.
How do you make a rectangular bookmark?
Cut out cardstock into a rectangular shape. Then cut your newspaper into bits and pieces. Stick the newspaper bits on the cardstock like a collage. Your bookmark is done.