How do you write a rationale for a short story?
WHAT IS THE POINT OF A RATIONALE?
- Show you understand the text(s) that your creative piece was based on.
- Show how you have used particular language forms or styles – perhaps a particular structure, or some symbolism.
- Explain things that you think your markers might not notice or understand without an explanation.
What should be considered when making a rational decision?
Rational decisions seek to optimize or maximize utility. The chosen solution will be in agreement with the preferences and beliefs of the decision maker. The rational choice will satisfy conditions of logical consistency and deductive completeness. Decision making will be objective, unbiased and based on facts.
What is the best definition of a rational self interest choice?
The assumption of rational self interest means: People generally think of themselves when making a choice. Opportunity Cost. The highest valued alternative one gives up when making a choice.
How many words should a rationale be?
What is a rationale for a project?
A project rationale is an argument in favor of implementing the proposed project by your organization. It gives a detailed explanation of why the project is required in the area.
How does scarcity affect decision making?
The ability to make decisions comes with a limited capacity. The scarcity state depletes this finite capacity of decision-making. The scarcity of money affects the decision to spend that money on the urgent needs while ignoring the other important things which comes with a burden of future cost.
What should be included in a rationale?
What is a rationale?
- prior to an action or decision; why you plan to do something and how, or.
- after you have acted or decided something; reflecting, looking back, why you did something and how it worked or not.
How do you start a rationale?
To write your rationale, you should first write a background on what all research has been done on your study topic. Follow this with ‘what is missing’ or ‘what are the open questions of the study’. Identify the gaps in the literature and emphasize why it is important to address those gaps.