Is iTunes no longer supported?
Though iTunes as we know it will be no more, you don’t have to worry about losing those iTunes playlists you made back in the summer of 2006. The platform’s features will still exist on macOS Catalina – they’ll just be spread out across the different apps, similar to how they are on iOS.
Why are some iTunes songs not available?
If a song isn’t available in Apple Music Here are some reasons why: Artists and content providers might release some songs from an album in advance, but not all of them. If you add the entire album to your library, the songs will become available as they’re released.
Why does iTunes say a song is not available in my region?
Due to regional licensing and distribution policy, some songs are not available to select countries. If the song isn’t licensed to the country your VPN connection is routed to, then that error will show up whenever you try to play it. You can disable your VPN within the app or from the iPhone Settings menu.
Why do songs disappear from Apple Music?
This is another reason why music may disappear from Apple Music. When Apple Music expires, all music downloaded from the subscription will stop playing. Eventually, these songs will be removed from the device if the subscription is not renewed.
Why is De La Soul Not on Apple Music?
De La Soul and Tommy Boy were embroiled in various legal and legacy disputes over the years, which means classic albums including ‘3 Feet High and Rising’ remain unavailable on streaming services such as Spotify and Apple Music.
How do I change my region on Apple Music?
Use your computer to change your region
- Open the Music app or iTunes.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen or the top of the iTunes window, click Account, then click View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- On the Account Information page, click Change Country or Region.
- Select your new country or region.
How do I stop iTunes charging me?
- Open Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find and tap the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Choose Cancel Subscription (iOS 10) or turn off Automatic Renewal.