Is there a limit to how many times you can change your YouTube name?
Note: You can only change your channel name 3 times every 90 days. After changing your name, it may take a few days for the new name to update and display across your YouTube.
Can you always change your YouTube name?
On the desktop, you can change a channel name and picture by going to YouTube Studio and then Customization, where they’re located under the Basic Info and Branding tabs. On mobile, you need to tap your profile picture, then your channel, and then hit “Edit channel.”
What happens if I change my YouTube channel name?
How do I change my YouTube name 2021?
To specifically change your YouTube username, you should:
- Sign in to your account on YouTube.
- Go to Settings by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner.
- In the Overview section, click Edit on Google next to your username.
- Update the YouTube username and click OK.
How do I change my YouTube name 2022?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Customization. Basic info.
- Click Edit. to update your channel name.
- Enter your new channel name.
- Click Publish. It may take a few days for the new name to update and display across YouTube.
Can I have same YouTube channel name?
No, you will be infringing the trademark rights of the other channel.
How do I change my YouTube name without changing my Google name?
YouTube creators with both personal accounts and brand accounts can change the name of their channel without changing their Google account name….Change YouTube Channel Name On Mobile
- Go To Your Channel Page. Open the YouTube mobile app, then tap your profile picture.
- Edit Channel Name.
- Save Changes.