What are rude things to say?
10 Things People Always Say That Are Actually Rude AF
- “You’re actually cute for a (enter race here) person.”
- “Aren’t you tired of being alone?”
- “You’re actually going to eat all of that?”
- “You’re skinny.”
- “Are you sick?”
- “Maybe you’re looking in the wrong places.”
- “Have you seen (enter ex’s name) around?”
- “You’re wearing that?”
How do you tell a customer you Cannot help them?
7 Tips on How to Say No to Customers
- Ask for clarification. When customers are vague about why they’re upset (“Your update looks terrible.
- Explain what’s going to happen next.
- Be honest.
- Reframe the “no” using positive language.
- Make the customer feel heard.
- Offer alternatives.
- Explain the reasoning behind the current design.
How do you politely text someone?
The 7 Things You Need to Know to Text With Good Etiquette
- Consider your audience. Each text message is a concrete projection of you and it is important to present yourself in the way you want to be perceived.
- Communicate clearly.
- Respond promptly.
- Use symbols and emojis only when necessary.
- Don’t be long winded.
- Be patient.
- Know when to end the conversation.
How do you demonstrate good customer service?
10 ways to deliver great customer service
- Know your product.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Creatively problem-solve.
- Respond quickly.
- Personalize your service.
- Help customers help themselves.
- Focus support on the customer.
- Actively listen.
How do you handle customer complaints examples?
Complaints handling procedure
- 1 – Listen to the complaint. Thank the customer for bringing the matter to your attention.
- 2 – Record details of the complaint.
- 3 – Get all the facts.
- 4 – Discuss options for fixing the problem.
- 5 – Act quickly.
- 6 – Keep your promises.
- 7 – Follow up.
How do you say mean things nicely?
Top Five Ways to Say Something Rude… Politely
- Turn it into a compliment!
- Diss yourself in the process!
- Disguise it in a rant! Ex.: You dress like a harlot. —->
- Make it seem like a good thing… Sort of. Ex.: You spit when you talk! —->
- Make them feel guilty, but do it nicely! Ex.: I hate it when you text other people when you talk to me. —–>
How do you politely tell someone they are wrong?
- Don’t say: you are right, they are wrong. Instead say, “I have a different point of view.”
- Re-explain their point of view (preferably better than they did) before you explain your “alternative point of view.”
- Then explain your “ALTERNATIVE” point of view and suggest that they “MIGHT WISH TO CONSIDER” it.
How do you tell someone off respectfully?
How to Tell Someone to F*ck Off in a Dignified Way
- Cool down. Allow yourself an Ice Bucket period.
- Beat up a pillow. Find a healthy way of expressing anger physically.
- Consider the endgame. If you tell someone to f*ck off, you should be 101% sure you mean it.
- Talk — but don’t go on a rant.
- Slam the door.
- Go smash your life.
What words describe good customer service?
Good customer service has four key qualities: It’s personalized, competent, convenient, and proactive. These four factors have the biggest influence on the customer experience.