What is the best sorority at UF?
University of Florida – UF Sororities
- Alpha Chi Omega – ΑΧΩ Rate. Ratings: 495.
- Alpha Delta Pi – ΑΔΠ Ratings: 680. Grade: 72.95%
- Alpha Epsilon Phi – ΑΕΦ Ratings: 92. Grade: 69.47%
- Alpha Omicron Pi. Ratings: 234. Grade: 69.74%
- Alpha Phi – ΑΦ Ratings: 131. Grade: 64.53%
- Chi Omega – ΧΩ Ratings: 323.
- Delta Delta Delta – ΔΔΔ Ratings: 432.
- Delta Gamma – ΔΓ Ratings: 382.
What are the top 10 party schools in America?
- University of Wisconsin. 4 Year. Madison, WI.
- Tulane University. 4 Year. New Orleans, LA.
- Florida State University. 4 Year. Tallahassee, FL.
- Howard University. 4 Year. Washington, DC.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 4 Year.
- University of Georgia. 4 Year.
- Syracuse University. 4 Year.
- The University of Alabama. 4 Year.
How long does it take to get accepted to USF?
approximately 6-8 weeks
Does USF need a letters of recommendation?
Two letters of recommendation: Letters should be written by faculty members or other professional personnel who have knowledge of your academic background, potential for success in graduate school, and commitment to a research career. Letters of recommendation are requested through the online application.
What is the biggest school in the US?
Posted by Rohit Mittal
|2||California State University, Fullerton||70,681|
|3||Texas A&M University — College Station||67,580|
|4||University of Central Florida||66,183|
What do you need to get into USF?
Our Expert’s Notes
- A 3.8 cumulative high school GPA (as calculated by USF)AND.
- an SAT minimum score of 1300 (critical reading and math only) with a minimum critical reading score of 580 OR an ACT Composite score of 29 with a minimum English score of 29.