What is the formula for calculating power?
Power = force multiplied by speed (velocity) P = F × v.
What is a default alignment for paragraphs?
In Word, the default alignment for paragraphs is left-aligned, or flush margins at the left edge and uneven edges at the right edge.
Can you do calculations in Word?
Word lets you perform calculations on numerical table data and display the results in the table. For example, you can add a row or column of numbers, or you can add, subtract, multiply, or divide the contents of individual cells.
How do you move equations around in Word?
- Right-click (Win) or ctrl+click (Mac) and choose Format object.
- In the Layout tab, click In Front of text.
- Click the equation and move it close to where you want it.
- It should still be selected, so now hold down the Shift key and click the other objects — the triangle and the equations for the other 2 sides.
How do we calculate time?
To solve for time use the formula for time, t = d/s which means time equals distance divided by speed.
What type of paragraph alignment should be used?
There are four main alignments: left, right, center, and justified. Left-aligned text is text that is aligned with a left edge. Right-aligned text is text that is aligned with a right edge. Centered text is text that is centered between two edges.
How many paragraphs should be aligned?
How do you align a paragraph?
Align the text left or right
- Select the text that you want to align.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Align Left or Align Right .
Can word do calculations like Excel?
You can perform calculations and logical comparisons in a table by using formulas. The Formula command is found on the Table Tools, Layout tab, in the Data group. A formula in Word automatically updates when you open the document that contains the formula.
How do you align equations in MathType?
Aligning equation numbers with multi-line equations
- You’re inserting numbered equations into Word using MathType’s numbering system.
- MathType employs two different types of alignment.
- With the multi-equation object open in MathType, change the alignment to “Align at Bottom”.
How do you solve for powers?
Power is a measure of the amount of work that can be done in a given amount of time. Power equals work (J) divided by time (s). The SI unit for power is the watt (W), which equals 1 joule of work per second (J/s). Power may be measured in a unit called the horsepower.
How do I calculate in Word 2010?
Calculations in the table
- Click the table cell to which you want to insert a formula. Word will show you the Table Tools ribbons:
- Under Table Tools, on the Layout tab, in the Data group, click the Formula button:
- In the Formula dialog box:
- Click OK.
How do you add up time?
Adding Times Follow these steps: Add the hours. Add the minutes. If the minutes are 60 or more, subtract 60 from the minutes and add 1 to hours.