What job can you get at 14 NC?
Positions for 14 and 15 year olds include:
- Grocery Bagger.
- Shelf Stocker.
- Non-Cooking Food Preparation.
- Office Work.
What is a good job to get at 14?
What sort of work can 14 and 15-year-olds do?
- Camp counselor.
- Dog walker.
- Grocery bagger.
Can a 14 year old work in NC?
You can begin working in North Carolina when you’re 14 years old, but you must have a child employment certificate to do so. You can obtain an employment certificate from the Department of Labor or your county’s Social Services office.
How many hours can a 14 year old work in NC?
In North Carolina, 14- and 15-year-olds may only work between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. when school is in session and no more than three hours on school days. Also, 14- and 15-year-olds are not allowed to work more than 18 hours per week when school is in session.
How do you get a work permit at 14 in NC?
To get a youth employment certificate:
- Go to the N.C. Department of Labor’s Youth Permit Page.
- Follow the directions to submit the required information for a youth employment certificate.
- After the information is submitted, the approved permit will be displayed on the screen.
How can 14 year olds make money online?
How to make money as a 14 year old online – 7 Best Ways
- Online surveys. Online surveys seem to be one of the most popular ways teens make money online today.
- Watch advertisements.
- Sell things online.
- Online tutoring.
- Sell graphic designs.
- Start a blog or YouTube channel.
Can you work at 14?
Employment laws vary by state, which means some companies may have jobs for 14 year-olds and jobs for 15 year-olds in some states, but may not in other states. Keep this in mind as you review the list below. Check out our resource for things you need to know before you apply first!