What technology can we not live without?
In other words, we like the Internet, but we like it coming in FAST even more. The top 10 are: High-speed broadband cable . . . the Internet . . . the washing machine . . . email . . . the fridge . . . the freezer . . . the microwave . . . the dishwasher . . . satellite TV . . . and glasses.
What animals became extinct?
Top 10 Extinct Animals
- Sabre-toothed Cat. Often called Sabre-toothed Tigers or Sabre-toothed Lions, they existed 55 million to 11,700 years ago.
- Woolly Mammoth. An enormous mammal, believed to be closely related to the modern-day elephant.
- Great Auk.
- Stellers Sea Cow.
- Tasmanian Tiger.
- Passenger Pigeon.
- Pyrenean Ibex.
How can we protect living things?
Here are some tips:
- Make sure you don’t throw toxic, or harmful, materials in the trash, like paint or car batteries.
- Don’t take super long showers or let water run when you aren’t using it.
- Don’t drink from plastic water bottles.
- Don’t have wild animals as pets.
- Don’t depend on someone else to do this!
What are the 5 basic needs of all living things?
Five Basic Needs of Living Things
What must all living things have?
The seven characteristics of life include:
- responsiveness to the environment;
- growth and change;
- ability to reproduce;
- have a metabolism and breathe;
- maintain homeostasis;
- being made of cells; and.
- passing traits onto offspring.
What are three things you can’t live without?
The needs listed by Maslow, starting from the basic, are physiological, love and belongingness, esteem, cognitive, and finally the need for self-actualization. Family, work, and friends are the most important for me that I can’t live without….Kakashi2020
- Faith in God.
What are the 4 basic needs of living things?
In order to survive, all living things need air, water, and food. Animals obtain their food from plants and other animals, which provides them with the energy they need to move and grow. An animal’s home (habitat) must provide these basic needs (air, water and food) along with shelter from bad weather and predators.
Is extinction a natural process?
Extinction is a natural phenomenon: After all, more than 90 percent of all organisms that have ever lived on Earth aren’t alive today. But humans have made it worse, accelerating natural extinction rates due to our role in habitat loss, climate change, invasive species, disease, overfishing, and hunting
What inventions do we use everyday?
30 NASA Inventions We Use Everyday
- Artificial limbs.
- Scratch resistant lenses.
- Insulin pump.
- Firefighting equipment.
- Laser eye surgery.
- Structural shock absorbers.
- Solar cells.
What things in your home couldn’t you live without?
5 Things in Our Home We Can’t Live Without
- TABLE COASTER. It’s technically called a placemat, but I came across it at a local shop and dubbed it a table coaster at first sight because that’s just what I needed it for.
- MAGNETIC KNIFE BAR + KNIVES (let’s consider this all as one item)
- SHOE HORN.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH SPEAKER.
- MINI DUSTPAN.
What is the one thing you Cannot live without?
When you get right down to it, there are just two basic things that humans can’t live without: water and food. Providing one of those (We can’t live without water!) is what the Soquel Creek Water District is all about!2018年8月9日