Which law specialty makes the most money?
Highest-Paid Specialties for Lawyers
- Medical Lawyers. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field.
- Intellectual Property Attorneys. IP attorneys specialize in patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
- Trial Attorneys.
- Tax Attorneys.
- Corporate Lawyers.
How do I become a lawyer in Rhode Island?
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Rhode Island
- Complete my Rhode Island Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test)
- Go to Law School in Rhode Island.
- Take the Rhode Island State Bar Exam and become an Attorney.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar.
Can you waive into Massachusetts Bar?
The Board of Bar Examiners (BBE) will decline to waive the bar examination if it is not satisfied that you have been actively engaged in the practice or teaching of law to an extent and in a manner which fulfills the requirements of §6.1.
What states have reciprocity with Arizona Bar?
What jobs can I get with a BA in law?
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Law Average by Job
- Attorney / Lawyer.
- Legal Advisor.
- Legal Counsel.
- Human Resources (HR) Manager.
- Project Coordinator, Information Technology (IT)
- Legislative Advocate.
- Associate Attorney.
Is Rhode Island a UBE state?
Rhode Island has adopted the UBE. Examinees who take the UBE earn a portable score that can be used to apply for admission in other UBE jurisdictions. Rhode Island will administer the UBE starting with the February 2019 exam.
Which states do not have bar reciprocity?
States that presently do not offer reciprocity:
- California — shorter bar examination in other jurisdictions after four years.
- Georgia — shorter bar examination in other jurisdictions after twelve months.
- Idaho — shorter bar examination practicing in jurisdictions five of last seven.
What careers can I have with a law degree?
If you’ve completed your law degree or graduate diploma in law, there are other professions that would value your qualifications.
- Chartered legal executive.
- Judicial assistant.
- Law costs lawyer.
- Legal cashier.
- Legal secretary.