How do I setup call forwarding on my Blackberry?
- TURN CALL FORWARDING ON: From the home screen, select the Phone app.
- Select Calls.
- Select Call forwarding, then select Voice.
- Select Always forward.
- Enter the desired forwarding number, then select TURN ON.
How do I forward my calls automatically?
To activate automatic call forwarding once it has been configured for you telephone set, press the SEND ALL button on your telephone set to forward calls immediately. Please refer to your telephone set’s manual to find where the SEND ALL button is located on your set.
How do I forward my cell phone calls?
- Dial *72.
- Dial the phone number, including area code, where you would like to forward your calls.
- When someone at that phone number answers, call forwarding is activated.
- If no one answers or the line is busy: Press the receiver button for 1 second and repeat steps 1-3 within two minutes.
How do I forward a call?
Forward calls using Android settings
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon. On some phones, touch the Menu icon instead to see a list of commands.
- Choose Settings or Call Settings.
- Choose Call Forwarding.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Set the forwarding number.
- Touch Enable or OK.
How do I forward calls on 72?
Or using your mobile phone, call *72 + the 10-digit number that you want to forward your calls to (e.g., *72-908-123-4567). Note: If you only want to forward the calls you don’t answer on your mobile phone, call *71 + the 10-digit number.
Can I forward my phone calls to another phone?
After that, any call coming into your phone rings at the other number. You must disable call forwarding to return to normal cell phone operations: Dial *73….Forward calls by using your cellular provider.
|To Do This||Input First Number||Input Second Number|
|Forward all incoming calls||*72||Forwarding number|